Quick Marinated Cherry Tomato Salad
Quick marinated cherry tomato salad is flavorful, oil-free, colorful, juicy, and get ready in 10 mins. Perfect side to serve with main meals.
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes I got almost 40 tomatoes depending on the size. Using a mix of tomatoes.
- ¼ cup red onion sliced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly grounded
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes optional
- 1 tablespoon cilantro use any of herbs like parsley, basil, mint
- 1 teaspoon oil
Wash & clean cherry tomatoes and cut them in half.
2 cup cherry tomatoes
Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, and keep in the container.
¼ cup red onion, 1 teaspoon minced garlic, 3 tablespoon rice vinegar, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon black pepper, ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes, 1 tablespoon cilantro, 1 teaspoon oil
Serve immediately or just store them in the fridge.
NOTES- Check the post for detailed instruction.
- If you want it completely oil-free just eliminate oil. Oil works as an emulsifier so little quantity is needed.
- To make this cherry tomato salad more interesting add cucumber, radish, carrots, and bell peppers.
- Capers add lots of flavors to this marinated tomato salad.
- Always serve at room temperature. As refrigeration makes the flavors dull.
Calories: 30kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 302mgPotassium: 185mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 409IUVitamin C: 18mgCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg