Sheet Pan Eggs (Baked Eggs For A Crowd)
Sheet pan eggs recipe that makes a perfectly healthy breakfast, light lunch, or brunch An easy way to cook eggs to a crowd or for meal planning
- 10 egg I used organic in this recipe
- 1 chili chopped finely
- 1 cup bell pepper I used colorful. but any is fine
- ½ cup onion chopped finely
- ½ cup tomato deseeded & chopped finely
- ⅓ cup milk using 2% milk. but any will work
- 1.5 tsp salt or adjust as per taste
- ¼ cup green onion only the green part is used. finely chopped
- 45 gram cheese mozzarrela cheese is used. but any cheese will work (⅓ cup)
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped finely
- 1 tbsp oil
- Whisk eggs nicely, It makes eggs fluffy. You may also use a blender and just pulse for few seconds to make a uniform mixture.
- Use a rimmed sheet pan. It is a liquid mixture that will rise further during baking. Rims help in supporting the overflow while baking.
- You can use any vegetables which do not contain a lot of water content. Also, you may want to skip adding vegetables to get the authentic egg omelet without vegetables.
- Baking time varies depending on the size of the pan but when the eggs are no longer jiggly then you know the baking is done and take out the pan. If the pan is bigger than 7x11" then baking time will be less.
Calories: 220kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 15gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 338mgSodium: 890mgPotassium: 320mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 1839IUVitamin C: 55mgCalcium: 146mgIron: 2mg