– Add 8 eggs in a large deep pan and cover with water.Heat on High and boil the eggs for 3-4 minutes. – 3 minutes later switch off the heat and let the eggs stay in the pan for another 5 minutes. – After 5 minutes transfer eggs to a medium-large bowl of ice water and let the eggs cool down for a few minutes. Finally, peel them and keep them ready.
Stove top hard boiled eggs
– Place a trivet in the inner pot and pour 1 cup of water. Carefully place 8 eggs on the trivet, and close the lid. – Press "PRESSURE COOK" mode & set the timer to 5 min. Once the timer beeps, wait for 5 min & QUICK RELEASE. – Transfer the eggs to a bowl filled with ice. Ice bath for another 5 minutes. After the ice bath just peel them and keep them ready.
Instant pot hard-boiled eggs
– Mix it well till the mixture looks creamy and smooth.Once eggs are boiled and peel, cut eggs in half and separate their yolk in a mixing bowl. Add greek yogurt, pickle juice, salt, pepper, and secret ingredient "chaat masala".
Prepare creamy egg filling
– Fill this creamy mixture in a piping bag and pipe it in an egg white cavity. You can use a spoon as well to fill the cavity, just that filling won't look fancy enough.
Fill in egg white cavity
– Sprinkle matchstick radish, chopped tomato, spring onion, jalapeno, and chopped cilantro. Serve these masala deviled eggs immediately or store to use them later.
Garnish & serve
More Egg Recipes
Waffles With Egg White
Sheet Pan Eggs