Welcome to Fitmealideas!
Fitmealideas is all about fit meals one needs to maintain a healthy body or losing weight. All recipes are based on three important Macros, protein, carb, and fat.
Counting calories is a very important factor for being in good health and so nutritional values of each food group.
FitMealIdeas is packed with delicious macro-friendly recipes that work, easy vegetarian, and advanced meal prep recipes for busy days.
We are committed to turning any delicious global recipes macro-friendly recipes.
Story behind the blog
It all started after finding out my fat percentage two years back. Researched a lot about how I can make it down by eating healthy and working out. To achieve a healthy body, mind, and soul I started with macro calculation, strength training, Yoga, and meditation practices. The fat percentage has come down from 42% to 29% so far.
I always craved simple, global, and delicious recipes to enjoy. There was not a single place to find vegetarian macro-friendly recipes. And that's when the idea of "fitmealideas" was born.
Whether you are a beginner or intermediate cook, looking for how-to's, new ways to cook (Instant Pot or Air Fryer), quick meals, or simply looking for macro-based recipes, fitmealideas is your stop.
I hope you find something for your taste- Bhawana K.
What you will find on FitMealIdeas?
- All the meals prepared with Macro calculations. Foods are measured raw before cooking.
- Freezer friendly instructions are added after few trials.
- FitmealIdeas is more about less oil. Try my Tofu Panzanella Salad and Shirazi Salad with less or no oil.
- We focus on NO refined sugar and yet enjoy the desserts. Cherry chia pudding & Grilled Peaches are example.
- We prefer to use real ingredients without process food except diced tomatoes or tomato paste. Check Pickled Jalapenos, & Pickled radish.
- Easy and quick meals for busy days.
- Healthy breakfasts as well as some crowd pleasing recipes. Sheet pan eggs & Shakshuka.
- All recipes with clear instructions and step-by-step with images.
- Refined sugar-free recipes. We prefer to use monk fruit, maple syrup, honey and stevia as per requirement.
At fitmealideas we provide step-by-step cooking instructions with process shots to make cooking easy, how to make macro-friendly recipes with substitutes and variations.
What you won't find on this blog
- Deep fried and recipes that uses a good amount of oil. We believe fat comes naturally with many food groups. A genrous amount of oil just adds many empty calories to dishes in turn bulk up daily caloric requirement.
- Recipes using refined sugar.
- No Sponsored products. We understand that every equipment provides comfort and ease to certain people. A product we like may not be suitable to others. Everyone is different and so their need, comfort level, easiness and uses.
Want to say "Hi"
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I am so happy to have you here and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to email me, or reach out to me via DM on Instagram. I will get back to you as soon as possible!